Social Media. Peers. Technology.
The number of outside influences on your kids has never been greater. Being a dad today feels overwhelming, if not impossible. Intentional fathering has never been harder.
Or more needed.
Be the father your children need.
GET A PLAN
RAISE STRONG KIDS
“The Back Country expedition was the single most impactful experience my son and I have ever had.”
-Back Country Boys Attendee
Do You Want To Father Your Kids Well?
- Do you want to cast bold vision for who God created your kids to be?
- Do you want tools to be an intentional dad?
- Do you feel alone in the fathering journey?
- Do you want to provide for the emotional and spiritual needs of your kids?
- Do you want to give your kids more than you received?
UNLOCK YOUR CHILDREN'S HEART
We know intentional fathering wasn't modeled for many of us. But you shouldn't have to question your ability as a dad.
God has given every man the power to change the world through present, and healed fathering. Join the thousands of other dads who have turned their hearts to their kids
"Regret Proof" Your Fathering
- What if you could get practical weekly help for your fathering journey?
- What if you didn't have to father alone?
- What if you could walk your fathering journey with No Regrets?
“I love the coaching that I get from NO REGRETS. It's more than an amazing course it's a community of real-life support committed to helping me win as a dad every week."
-NO REGRETS Member
The days are long but the years are short
Get your free guide to learn 3 ways dads can end the scramble against time and connect with their kids.
RESOURCES FOR RAISING STRONG KIDS
At home experiences created for you to open the box and connect with your children.
CHANGE YOUR FAMILY TREE
In the heart of every man, God has placed a powerhouse of impact. It is like a nuclear power plant that, when intentionally employed and carefully attended, can bring light, warmth and hope to generations to come. But, when that same energy is either left unharnessed or mis-directed, it creates fallout that lays waste to all around. Intentional fathers change the world. Will you turn your heart toward your children and be a “family tree changer?”