You want to be a good dad.
But fathering often feels like a dumpster fire. Especially when you don't know what to do.
That's why each month No Regrets dads receive the following resources to fuel their fathering:
Practical, plug and play experiences for you to connect with your kids
These are specific PDF's to give you insight for specific issues (when my kids says I hate you)
Fuel your fathering with further conversation on that month's blueprint and toolbox resource
SAGE WISDOM FROM EXPERTS
Dr. Dan Allender
Professor, Counselor, and Author of Healing the Wounded Heart
Author and Founder of Wild at Heart
Author of Becoming A King and founder of Becoming Good Soil
Author of Wild Things: The Art of Nurturing Boys
Writer, Counselor, and Speaker
And more expert interviews to come alongside your fathering...
Help for real issues - like erections, periods, and when your kid says they hate you
Plug and play guides to connect with your kids while developing their character
An unfiltered look at the fathering journey. Previous episodes include:
- 4 Words Dads Say That Don't work
- Courage - Why We Get it Wrong With our Kids
- Tweens & Puberty - How Not To Bomb It As A Dad
- And more!
Check out the podcast intro on the right side of the screen
"I love the coaching I get from No Regrets. It's more than amazing content, it's an online community of real life support that helps me win at being a dad every week."
"I've had little guidance how to make men out of my three sons. No Regrets has provided a learning path for my fathering journey and surrounded me me with a fellowship of men on the same journey."
How are we different?
Intentional fathering requires 3 things: right thinking, right action, and community. Remove right thinking and you have no structure to understand and engage important issues. Remove right action and you eliminate actual connection with your kids. Take away community and the entire burden of raising your kids falls on your shoulders.
No Regrets is different because it provides you with all 3: right thinking, right action, and community.
This is for dads who...
- Want a focus on awakening the image of God in your child. We are not into behavior management, but glory exploration.
- Need a community of dads to walk alongside you. Don't father alone.
- Value Biblically based content tailored to your child's age and gender.
- Desire process that reveals and affirms your unique role and ability as a dad. You got this!
- Are looking for pathway for your own healing as you seek to father your children.