It feels like the cards are stacked against you.
Your daughter is bombarded by messages telling her what to be. Helping her navigate this onslaught feels impossible.
Her need for an engaged dad has never been greater.
AFFIRM HER IDENTITY
EQUIP HER FOR THE JOURNEY
DEEPEN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
We feel the pressure of being a good dad.
There's no fathering manual, and intentional fathering wasn't modeled for most of us. That’s why we created Back Country Girls...
So you can rest assured, knowing you have what it takes to be a great dad
BACK COUNTRY GIRLS BACKPACKING | July 27-31, 2021
Bucket list experience for dads and their 14-16 year old daughters
5 day-4 night backpacking trip in the Colorado Back Country
$1200 covers meals, wilderness guides, facilitators & materials
- Joining the waitlist means you'll have the option to join this year's trip in the event of a cancellation(s). Your credit card will not be charged until there is a cancellation and a spot opens up.
- It also also makes you a VIP that gets early access (July 1-15, 2022) to register for 2022 Fathering Expeditions
“As a father, I could not ask for a more perfect adventure to become closer to my daughter."
-Back Country Attendee
Leave Back Country With:
- Hours of connection with your daughter through free time, activity, and teaching
- A deeper understanding of your unique and powerful role as a dad
- A daughter who knows the goodness that she offers the world
- Memories you'll treasure for a lifetime
Why This Trip Is Different
In a daughter’s life, there is no man more important than her father. As she emerges from the little girl into the young woman, she needs your presence, your strength, your guidance and your intention. While you cannot be the one to lead her into womanhood (that is her mother’s role), God designed you to be her security, safety, and strength from which she will take wing and fly.
The days are long but the years are short
Get your free guide to learn 3 ways dads can end the scramble against time and connect with their kids.
“This was way more than a camping weekend. We experienced a shared journey of both physical hiking through abundant beauty and inner awakening of our hearts with creation, the Creator and each other. My daughter and I have banked these moments forever in our shared story. I couldn't be more grateful."
-Back Country Attendee